Thursday, July 28, 2011

Have you ever felt like it's taken a million years for your life to begin? Like you've been waiting and waiting and waiting for something amazing to happen? I'm afraid we've all been there. And as much as I hate to admit it, I've only recently discovered that I am living my life precisely how I want it lived.

More than anything on this planet I want to have that wonderful moment when I enter a child onto this planet and know that they are mine. And to know that Dale and I will take a part in raising this child to the best of our abilities and what others may see as unconventional. After experiencing two miscarriages and many false hope pregnancies, I often feel discouraged to try again and just keep waiting. But all the while wanting desperately to achieve my ultimate goal in life. I believe that God will grant me my wish in his own time, and waiting is becoming harder and harder. But I believe that something great is in store for me. The Goddess Dionysus will watch over me and aide God in granting my wish.

We're doing all that we can in order to successfully get pregnant.
And I'm looking into some herbs that aide in fertility. I'm hoping to find some home remedies that will help. Wish us luck!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Getting that "real" job.

In life growing up we're all faced with the question, "What do you want to be when you grow up?" It's a question I ca...