Sunday, November 4, 2012

Chandler's Halloween!

The time had come, batman costume in tow and plastic pumpkin ready. We headed to trick or treat with my niece and nephew.

Only to be invited by snow and a stupid town schedule for trick or treating. Which did not include the ACTUAL halloween, but the following saturday. I swear I don't think I've ever been that aggravated and disappointed. Not only did my kid miss the sweet holiday, my precious baby nephew who loves to trick or treat, and me, didn't get to do it. I was devastated. I was so looking forward to three of my favorite kids (the other three were in NC) being together for two of their FIRST halloweens. It just just un-american to not trick or treat on halloween.

So other than being seen by family in his cute outfit, no one got to. But I think Binks had a great time, not only did he get to see his Auntie Sam and cousins, he got to chill with his Nana. He doesn't get to see the hubs' mom that often and when he does I believe he truly enjoys himself. He get's all the attention.

I cannot wait til next year. Binks will be walking around and probably even able to say "Trick or Treat". If that dumb town cancels halloween, or postpones ( can you hear my sarcasm?), again I swear I'll boycott that place.

 hey, I thought this was Halloween, not Christmas!
 I hope this "candy" tastes as good as my fingers.
This is my smile, geez.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Getting that "real" job.

In life growing up we're all faced with the question, "What do you want to be when you grow up?" It's a question I ca...